With the advent of the covid 19 situation, most of the work, whether it is in the IT sector or the education system, often moves towards online mode and work from home options. In this situation, the education sector often gets adversely affected as the schools, colleges and other educational institutional gets shattered and students often get detached from their students’ life. not only that, due to such a situation, most of the teachers were also bound to also resign from their schools and often leave as unemployed. This could be the situation if the educators and the experts won’t find any ways to continue with the schooling. But thanks to the internet facilities, the traditional schoolings often move to the virtual learning process, and the teachers could teach online.
But during such online teaching in virtual classes, students often face numerous problems regarding the platform handling while taking the class notes. Not only that, most of the students, as well as the teachers, often face problems while functioning keys while teach online classes. Thus, training are also been provided to the teachers. but as per the requirements, the students often feel a lack of engagement during the online learning process thus the teachers need to implement a certain innovative and advanced way of teaching. Thus, I have come up with 5 advanced ways to teach online. They are:
- Planned virtual classroom experiences: to conduct the online classes, or before teach online, the educators must provide a planned schedule to the students who are going to join the online classroom. Not only that, the students must provide such a blueprint to the students so that the teachers could easily go with the aligned syllabus, which are need to be completed within a preset period.
- Self-disciplined learning process: another innovative and advanced way to teach online is to promote a self-disciplined classroom. The teachers must encourage classroom discussion and often promote the self-learning processes. As such processes ensure the students become more proactive and they often complete their tasks on their own at a given point in time.
- The project works: providing group projects often encourage the students to gain interest in learning processes. The project work often enables the students to gain the ability to do the research work and also develop leadership skills.
- Assignment tests: Assignments are the most important and vital way to teach online. Until and unless a student goes through the online assignment test, they won’t be able to analyze themselves how much they have understood the information and how much attention they need to give to secure a better result. The online assignments also help the students to develop the skills to handle pressure time and also make them learn how to handle online platforms.
- Promote collaborative learning: in the traditional classroom system, collaborative learning is seen to be one of the most important parts to engage the students in learning processes. To teach online, collaborative learning is also an innovative way. You can provide a group assignment so that the students could easily collaborate with each other and learn information on their own.
With the help of the above-mentioned ways, the teachers could easily gain success with their students learning processes and could also conduct a successful class easily. If you want more details, you must follow the links given below: